Traditions and rituals have been passed down from generation to generation to us since Vedic times. These customs have since been ingrained in our way of life. They are a part of our lives from the moment we are born and are present at all of our life events until we die. They assist us in living a happy and healthy life.
Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops is one of the traditional ceremonies that has been passed down. It’s a herbal concoction prepared from natural ingredients. These plants offer medical characteristics that are beneficial to our health. This was used in ancient times and is now being reintroduced in order to reap the benefits of this combo. Because it contains Swarna, or gold, this concoction is known as Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops. It has a drop of pure 24-carat gold blended together with natural botanicals. Once the mixture is made, all of the ingredients combine to form a natural immunizer that can be ingested without causing harm.
Children are administered Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops to boost their metabolism and general wellness. This is the solution to often asked questions such as how to boost a baby’s immunity. This concoction is thought to be given in Pushya Nakshatra, which is considered fortunate for taking medicines. Increased immunity, improved memory, healthy digestion, and metabolism are all benefits of Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops. It can also be administered to children with protein. This is given to both normal children and children with special needs such as learning difficulties, autism, hyperactivity, and so on.
Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops are manufactured entirely of natural herbs in an Ayurvedic procedure, in a time when artificial vaccinations have been linked to dangerous adverse effects. This mixture is absolutely safe to give to youngsters because it contains no potentially dangerous components. An improvement in a child’s overall health is a gift that society may bestow on its children.
Why Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops?
Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops is one of the traditional ceremonies that has been passed down. It’s a herbal concoction prepared from natural ingredients. These plants offer medical characteristics that are beneficial to our health. This was used in ancient times and is now being reintroduced in order to reap the benefits of this combo.
In addition to Swarnaprashana, Swarna Bindu Prashana, Swarnamritha Prashana, Hiranya Prashana, Suvarnaprashana, and Suvarna Prashan are all names for the same thing.It is one of the fundamental Ayurvedic rituals for the development of children’s growth, memory, and immunity. Suvarna Prashan is a natural, time-tested strategy for improving children’s general health that has been used for over 5000 years.
Ingredients Of Nature Bell Swarnaprashanaa
- 24 carat Gold Ash extract in its purest form
- Honey and Herbal extract of medicinal plants like –
- Vacha (Acorus Calamus)
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus-Pluricaulis)
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)
- Guduchi Satwa (Tinospora Cordifolia)
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Swarnabhasma (Gold Ash)
- Manjstha (Rubia Cordifolia)
- Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica)
Nature Bell Swarnaprashan Product
Swarna bhasma (Gold Ash) is administered to children through the mouth together with other herbal substances extracted as a semi-liquid. It’s an uncommon type of vaccine that allows children to improve their cognitive abilities while also building non-specific resistance in the body to fight common ailments. It is also useful for special children with disabilities, learning challenges, concentration problems, hyperactivity, missed milestones, and so on. It promotes growth and development, increases non-specific immunity, builds illness resistance, improves beauty, and boosts IQ. Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops dose is intended to cure infection by establishing immunity against bacteria and viruses in the same way as contemporary immunizations do. Suvarna-Prashan, on the other hand, has no specific indications, such as a specific vaccine, but it boosts a child’s general immunity.
Nature bell Swarnaprashana might help you avoid upper respiratory diseases like colds and flu. It can also help you avoid ailments later in life. This definition doesn’t just apply to bacterial or viral infections. Swarnaprashan encourages brain development. It improves the brain’s strength, intelligence, language, and mental powers. You should be cautious when purchasing swarnaprashan because there are a lot of fake swarna prashan items on the market. For authentic swarnaprashan, look at the ingredients and % of ingredients. Check for FDCA and other appropriate approvals for Swarnaprashan, which contains organic botanicals as well as 24-carat pure gold extracts.
Ayurveda advises a variety of therapeutic plants and herbs that are found in nature. Swarnaprashan contains Suvarna Bhasma, Indravarna, Brahmi, Shankhpushpi, Vaj, Honey, and Ghee, all of which aid in the immune system’s development.
Here are the essential ingredients of swarnaprashan: –
- Suvarna Bhasma (Gold Ash): Suvarna Bhasma, commonly known as Gold Ash, is used to cure a variety of ailments as well as to boost immunity. It works as an antioxidant, boosting the immune system’s response to antigens. Memory, cognition, lifespan, and skin radiance all benefit from it.
- Indravarna: Indravarna fruits are beneficial in the treatment of asthma, earaches, and other illnesses caused by a blocked nose. It works as a fever reducer, a stimulant, and a migraine treatment.
- Brahmi: Brahmi, also known as Bacopa, aids with memory, intelligence, attention, concentration, blood cell health, and skin and hair health.
- Shankhpushpi: Shankhpushpi is known for its therapeutic benefits on the brain. The flower of the plant is utilized as a brain tonic, pain reliever, antioxidant, rejuvenator, health enhancer, and skin tone promoter.
- Honey: Honey is commonly used to treat eye infections, coughs, hunger, hiccups, blood vomiting, diabetes, obesity, and wound healing.
- Vaj: The rhizomes of this plant are used to improve focus, endurance, and voice clarity, as well as to treat sinus infections, asthma, cough, and fever.
- Ghee: Ghee is said to provide a number of medical advantages. It helps you lose weight, increases your stamina, lowers your chances of cancer, heart disease, and diabetes, lowers your cholesterol, boosts your metabolism, boosts your immunity, and boosts your stamina.
When purchasing swarnaprashan, pay close attention to the substances listed above. Make sure the above-mentioned items are included. As it is for our children’s benefit and well-being. Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops are a crucial daily immunity booster dose for your children. Swarnaprashan with gold boosts immunity while lowering anxiety, anger, impatience, and treatment-seeking behavior. Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops are available online. Nature Bell Swarnaprashana improves physical ability, teenage body growth, and physical exercise, as well as strengthening stamina for these activities.
Conclusion: Swarnaprashan (SuvarnaPrashan) is an important Hindu ceremony that was first mentioned thousands of years ago in the Kashyap Samhita. Swarnaprashan (SuvarnaPrashan) is an Ayurvedic immunity booster that is completely natural. Swarna Bhasma (Gold Ash), Natural Herbs, Ghee, and Honey are blended with 24 Carat Gold extract for complete body growth. If you wish to give your kids a healthy and long life, then contact us and order Nature Bell Swarnaprashana Drops.